Clay was diagnosed with ALL (Acute lymphocytic leukemia, type B). This is a childhood blood cancer that adults can and do get. Guess Clay is either a very mature child yet or an immature adult!
- Condo In The Caymans Benefit Raffle Tickets SOLD OUT
- Monetary Donations
- Online Auctions
- Clay Will Rock This tshirts available!
To send Clay well wishes:
c/0 Clay Ewing
1721 Marion Street
Denver, CO 80218
- Be the Match- National Marrow Donor Program (3/17/2013) - We are still looking for and praying for a match for Clay!! Sign up atwww.bethematch.com *cheek swab test* If would like, you can request your results and check with Clay’s hospital (P/SL) to see how to find out if you are a match. (Colorado Marrow Donor Program (CMDP) at P/SL call 303.363.2345 or 800.619.1099 for more [...]
- Blood Drive April 23rd Moose Lodge (3/13/2013) - If you are not able to make the blood drive at the Douglas High School. There is another opportunity to help out. Donating blood is an amazing way to help and many thanks to all who are have and are planning on donating! There will be a blood drive at Moose Lodge from 12-5:30 Students [...]
- Douglas High School Blood Drive April 11th (3/13/2013) - What an amazing community and we have some great news!! There were originally time slots set up for 50 donors and 33 slots have already been booked. United Blood Services have increased their staff to accommodate 88 donors now! There will still be room for walk-ups as well for those of you who don’t preschedule [...]
- We have the prize for the March Madness Bracket winner! (3/7/2013) - The prize to the Clay Ewing March Madness Bracket winner is: $200 Nike gift card Sign up and play! Have fun! Winner gets $200 Nike giftcard to spend! Join the Clay Will Rock This NCAA March Madness Pool. Join this Yahoo Group: http://y.ahoo.it/A7zZ3sx1 Brackets will be available to fill out Sunday March 17th. Tournament starts Tues, [...]
- Blood Drive–April 11th–Douglas High School (3/7/2013) - If you have been wondering how to help, donating blood is so important and an amazing way to help. Everybody can do their part in donating blood on April 11 at the Douglas High School. This blood drive will be to support Clay Ewing. April 11 at the Douglas High School by United Blood Services. [...]
- “Clay Will Rock This” t-shirts available! (3/4/2013) - “Clay Will Rock This” t-shirts for sale. Contact Sarah Self @ email@example.com or 307-359-8716 to place your order. Shirts will be $20.00 with all profits going to Clay Ewing’s Medical Fund. Thanks to Brent Plumb at Home Town apparel Company for helping to make this possible!!
- Clay Will Rock This NCAA Bracket Challenge (3/1/2013) - Join the Clay Will Rock This NCAA March Madness Pool. Join this Yahoo Group: http://y.ahoo.it/A7zZ3sx1 Brackets will be available to fill out Sunday March 17th. Tournament starts Tues, March 19th. After you sign up with the yahoo group, then it is on the honor system to donate with the link below to pay with paypal. All [...]
- Online Auction – Tony Horton Autographed P90X Black Tank Top (2/28/2013) -
- Online Auction – Sean Peyton Autographed Football (2/28/2013) - An autographed football from New Orleans Saints Head Coach – Sean Peyton
- Online Auction – Tony Horton (P90X) Autographed Poster (2/28/2013) -